Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pictures so far


I must admit, I have been absolutely terrible at this whole blog thing. To be honest, I had a feeling it was going to be this way so I never really told anyone about it. Here are a few pictures from my trip to Nicaragua so far...

This one is of the streets of Granada. We spent our first few days here, getting aquainted with Nicaragua and the colorful city!

Okay...something happened to the pictures and this one was the only one I could upload. Sorry!

No comments:

About Me

Colorado, United States
Welcome to my new travel blog...As many of you know, I live in Colorado and work for the Wilderness Medicine Institute teaching Wilderness First Responder course. (www.wmil.nols.edu) I also work in the Emergency Room in Fort Collins as an EMT. I try to travel as often as possible, but sometimes it's not quite as much as I'd like.