Monday, January 21, 2008

Why is anyone awake this early?!?

Well, it's time for another trip to a new country! My flight for Costa Rica leaves in 3 hours and as I sit here on the computer I can only wonder..."what was Audrey thinking booking me a flight this early?!?" It's 4 am. That's about all I have to say about that.

I'll be in Costa Rica by 4 o'clock this afternoon and then in Nicaragua by tomorrow! What will we see? What will we do? Who will we meet? Only time will tell. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Charsa said...

Daniela,

This site has a great start. I'm bookmarking as I know it will be great like some of your previous trips. Glad your mom shared.

God bless you with a safe and special journey like none you've ever had before!

Love ya, Charlene (Paul send his best!)

About Me

Colorado, United States
Welcome to my new travel blog...As many of you know, I live in Colorado and work for the Wilderness Medicine Institute teaching Wilderness First Responder course. (www.wmil.nols.edu) I also work in the Emergency Room in Fort Collins as an EMT. I try to travel as often as possible, but sometimes it's not quite as much as I'd like.